An ardent melody

My photo
"I'm trapped in the world of words and letters, where unspoken thoughts and feelings resides."

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

O, for I know that I can be a Sequoia Tree!

                                                       
   
              
        
Who is who?
 which is which?
Who am I?
 What will I be?
 If I is I,
    then who is me?
 Am I able to recall the real me?
    or it will all just be,
   the ideal me?



   




Hazel's meaning of life:

"It can live up to 3,500 years"

The rain starts to pour on the feet of the mighty sequoia tree. In there, the eagles are seen scavenging on carcasses of the dead animals. The world is slowly waving its goodbye. Rain stops. Teardrops. All are bidding farewell."Tick-tock, Tick-Tock". All gone. But, the sequoia tree is still standing there.




   " I am the sun in the night;
  the moon in the broad daylight.
I am the left in right,
and the black in white."


If you can comprehend this poem, then, you are able to know a glimpse about me.




Passion and sentiment:


The spices that I used to build-up my world.




"If the world has lost its colors,
then, I'll make you remember them."










"I was born to belong,
 to the lines of a song, 
and make them my home."
-Carpenters

Every time the music plays,

my heart just won't stop to raise.

I am a child of music,
my heart will always belong in harmony.
I often compose melody,
then, it will stay in my memory.
In here, I'm happy...
But, am I really allowed to pursue this melody?



HOW DO I PERCEIVE THINGS?
"This and That"

It's just this,
It's just that.
But it is not this,
If it is not that.
My this,
is not your that.
We have different perspective,
of this and that.
Don't tell my this---
is not that.
Because my this is this,
since it's different from that.





  I am Hazel Ann Halup, who am I again?    


Perhaps,
I'm the sequoia tree...

Born in a picturesque place,
that is raised with love and grace.
It is evident in her parents face,
the happiness when they've seen their baby's face.


O, I know I can't be immortal,
but, I know my works are.
I paint, compose songs, and write,
That is how I spend a lot of my time.

Here are some of my works:






How about you? How are you spending most of your time? Are you willing to be a sequoia tree too?


"Even the sequoia tree meets its end"




Some of my literary works:
https://wheremyheartresides1.blogspot.com/2019/11/music-arts-and-literature.html
 

56 comments:

  1. ohh..what a nice blog
    your blog is very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you introduce yourself shows how talented you are in terms of writing. I'm very amazed of your talents bibi, thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job looking forward To your next blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a deep and meaningful blog, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very good at writing poem😀and it's nice that you used that to introduce yourself with this blog💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so creative in doing your blog I really enjoy it
    NICE BLOG SIS KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artistic as always. I love the way you used poem to tell more about who you really are. Keep it up.

    Ps: Your artwork are all good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a creative and artistic person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the content, very creative and unique! Hoping for more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your meaning of life. With that kind of talent, you'll go far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your artwork have a deepest meaning Good job..a very nice blog I love it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you made your blog creatively. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog Hazel nice content and creative blog 💕

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog, full of meanings in life and I admire how artistic you are✨💕Such an inspirational content for all😚

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your blog, full of meanings in life and I admire how artistic you are✨💕Such an inspirational content for all😚

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's nice to see to see you grow.!

    The sequoia tree meets its end...but, it has lived a life that is worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always have a creative mind in you. Hoping you to be succesful on what you are aiming.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really admired your works specially your drawings

    ReplyDelete
  19. So creative, Hazel! Goaaals. You are indeed unique and you really stand out with the skills you have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow 😮 so creative Hazyl, just keep up the good work... so proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  21. You really do well in everything... Like the sequoia tree your works and good deeds will remain and live in the hearts of everyone💖

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're so deep like an ocean and I want to dive in the depth of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In every words,
    There's an artwork
    In every chords,
    To u, no one can put a cork.

    The lady I really admired, the lady who is full of meaningful words. Continue being unique, and creative in so many ways. Luv luv.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope you get to plant yourself in a place where you want to grow. Fighting~

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m so in love with your beautiful mind. It is what makes you stand out even though you are simply beautiful just for who you are. I love you! 🧡

    ReplyDelete
  26. You`re such a one of a kind! Continue writing and inspire other people!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow. I got chills from reading that. You're such an amazing person. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are so beautiful and your voice is like a voice of a angel and I'm thankful because you helped me alot

    ReplyDelete
  29. As I've expected! You never failed to amaze me, love the content and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Personally, I don't want to be a sequoia tree... trapped only in one place. But, it's really good! I like how you execute your concept.

    ReplyDelete
  31. One of the best blogs i've seen. Knowing you for more than Six Years, I really admire your skills in Art, Your love in classical music (because most of the people don't tend to listen to those songs). Continue to do blogs like this.

    Always Rooting For You Manay. God Speed!!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's so interesting, as always. I know you do some things that average people dont. This blog keep saying that you are unique even though its only a word. But your words asis talking if it has its own brain. Your works is dancing like is it has its own rhythm. I truly admire anything here and the author itself. It really amaze me knowing your true identity. I'll pray that you'll achieved of what you are aiming for. I wish to find the perfect pathway to attain your self actualization (happiness) wish u all the best and keep doing this kind of things that some people can't do. Looking forward to see you acting on stage even though u not allowed to pursue that. Still, wanting to see you there :) goodluck to your journey darkness my old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your life is very colorful, I admire the way you embrace what you love. Keep it up 👍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. The effort and sincerity that you've put in this blog are very visible and I want to commend you for that. I hope you continue to pursue the things you love and always find the reason to go back when things are getting out of hand. To me, you will always be a flower – a beautiful and skillful one and I hope you'll never wither.

    ReplyDelete
  35. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL, IT'S A 11/10 KIND OF BLOG YAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  36. I hope you continue to pursue those amazing things you do, not now but soon I know youre going to be successful

    ReplyDelete
  37. Inspire more people with your own way, especially through music and arts

    ReplyDelete
  38. Continue living in your own "this and that" way. By means of musi and arts, live your life that way you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You have a very interesting content. Continue on doing what you love and explore more of the things that quirks up your mind. Keep it up and don't ever let anybody take up your colors just beacause of different perspectives at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  40. As an artist and musician, this blog made me realize that I shouldn't listen to whatever people throw at me for I know my works talk and tell me to not give up on what I love doing. I love your poetry on how you perceive things.

    ReplyDelete
  41. You may not know now,
    Who you are
    But it's okay
    Cause it's a long journey
    Of knowing
    Who we really are.

    Your blog awakens my poetic spirit. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindly reminder! Hoping for your next piece soon.

      Delete
  42. I like how you love the music so much that you live your life in a musical way. Such an interesting way of living.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Continue being passionate to things you really wanna do. Let your creativity and talent be the key in living your life to the fullest. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very Creative Blog �� Nice work. Keep up the good work
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  45. It's great when you really love what you're doing. Stay in that manner and I know you'll be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. your blog is really creative..waiting for your future post..

    ReplyDelete
  47. GOD created us to be happy. The beauty of nature, loving family and spiritual fulfillment all are part of the universe's magnificent plan for all God's Children...., keep it up pamangkin ��

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very creative! So proud of you hazyl, god bless you always...

    ReplyDelete